CMP Rimfire pactice match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMP Rimfire pactice match

I'm looking forward to this Sundays (7/10) match at my Club ( Sara Spa Rod & Gun Club ) 1:00 pm. Match is open to non-members! I just have to decide what 22 I want to shoot ? I have three that met the requirements about trigger pull, RAR, 96/22, or my Marlin 898 M2 ? All my 10/22's have triggers that are to light.
    NRA Life Member,NRA Instructor(Rifle/Pistol)RSO
    SCOPE Member
    Member Sara Spa Rod&Gun Club,Pine Tree Rifle Club

Working on another 2 month WIN!! Got 3 now trying for 4!!

Well the match was a lot of fun!! 4 of the 6 shooter's were Appleseed instructors. 3 of them drove up from Columbia County. The other 2 shooters have shot AS and could be instructors! I did good in prone and standing off hand! Sitting, kneeling kills me, that where my score took a crap! Need to get to the Range more and get in better shape UGH!!
    SCOPE Member

Comment

Awesome! Sounds fun. What are the trigger pull requirements?
      Athiest. Because... science

Comment

Originally posted by 24Pink14Stink View Post
        Awesome! Sounds fun. What are the trigger pull requirements?
        The trigger can be no lighter then 3lbs and the rifle no more the 7.5lbs. The program is so more people can compete with basic over the counter 22's. It's a great way to use the training from Appleseed shoots! Google CMP Rimfire Sporter Rifle for more info and the course of fire.

Really wish we could get more members at the Club to participate in these match's ( with close to 1200 ) I think that they feel it is tough competition? But these are practice match's for people to learn!

One of the Appleseed instructors that shot is a Shoot Boss that has run the shoots at Sara Spa the past few years! He said I never saw you shoot, Looks like we will have to move you up a grade in Sept. No thanks I like being on the line and down on the mats helping the students!!
        SCOPE Member

Comment

Working...
        X