Feeler for group order, HEXMAG 10/30 AR mags $13 per mag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler for group order, HEXMAG 10/30 AR mags $13 per mag

Hey guys and gals, we are a new dealer for HEXMAG and I want to get a feeler if anyone is interested in buying their mags. They are new to scene, have really good feedback, their mags have a good price point. Check them out and see if it is something you would be interested in. I am going to place a large order soon but I can adjust if you guys are interested in getting involved. Looking at $13 per mag inc tax. They are 10/30's. MSRP is $14.99, If you want shipped I can bulk ship to a group in a certain area to be distributed, ship to single person or local pick up as well. Order going in next week.

Bob .... I need an AR to participate in this group buy. Can I borrow one for awhile?? Seems like a good deal here!

http://saratogatackle.com/

I now have a towel head asking if I wanna see his "talibaner"!

Comment

Whats an AR you speak of. We all have sportsman rifles now

Comment

I would be interested in a few if they have standard 10 round size mags. See what you can do.
        They can't stop us let them try. For heavy metal we will die!!!

Snowflakes are great!!! You can roll them around into a giant mass and shove a carrot in their ........

Comment

Yeah me too. I don't feel the need to be advertising standard when we're limited to sub standard... Either way, I'm good for a few if you need help with filling an order, let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly Firearms View Post
            Whats an AR you speak of. We all have sportsman rifles now
            AR = American Rifle of which these here magazines fit. That AR!!

http://saratogatackle.com/

I now have a towel head asking if I wanna see his "talibaner"!

Comment

New to the hexmag. Do they sell replacement parts kits in case the springs or followers wear out?
              Athiest. Because... science

Comment

So HEXMAG does not sell 10 round specific magazines, only full size 30's blocked to either 15 or 10. They offer a lifetime warranty. www.hexmag.com, they don't have specific followers or springs you can buy independently. I will have an order in later next week hopefully and maybe I will throw out a karma item to the group.

Comment

Working...
                X