Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought someone blew me in with red flag already

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I thought someone blew me in with red flag already

    Just sat down on the front porch this morning with my coffee and 2 sheriff officers come walking up the side hill out of the trees from behind my van. All I could think of saying was “excuse me”. One walked up on the porch without saying a word while the other stayed back. Both had a hand on their sidearm.
    He was just notifying me that some kid missed the curve behind our house and ran into the pine trees.
    What a way to start the day
    She wants to be your belly gun

  • #2
    Originally posted by gtnorry View Post
    Both had a hand on their sidearm.
    I wonder how much they just do that out of habit. It seems like they should know it sends signals to anyone paying attention and that perhaps they should be more conscious of when they do or do not put a hand on their weapon.

    NRA Life Member
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    www.unconvictedfelon.com
    www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

    I was thinking of his cannon.

    Comment


    • #3
      Were you packing too?
      Beer is like porn, you can buy it but it's more fun to make your own

      I have to bend over too far

      I get a boner.

      bareback every couple of days, GTG. Bareback, brokeback, same $hit!

      I joined a support group to help me deal with my social anxiety but I just can't seem to work up the nerve to go to a meeting......

      Comment


      • #4
        Nope
        She wants to be your belly gun

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gtnorry View Post
          Just sat down on the front porch this morning with my coffee and 2 sheriff officers come walking up the side hill out of the trees from behind my van. All I could think of saying was “excuse me”. One walked up on the porch without saying a word while the other stayed back. Both had a hand on their sidearm.
          He was just notifying me that some kid missed the curve behind our house and ran into the pine trees.
          What a way to start the day
          hhhmmmnnn ...
          why did they feel it necessary to "notify" You ..??

          must be scoping out the property, eh .. ?
          “The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

          Comment


          • #6
            over on Plank Road in Lima a kid slipped off the road in the winter, and went in the ditch
            a neighbor called the Sheriff
            he ran off in the woods as the car was unregistered
            they spent $137,000 to catch him
            to include:
            Dogs
            State Po Po
            Helicopters
            20 hours Overtime X 20 peopl

            at least we are Safe !!!
            damm Criminals !!
            “The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Norm DeGuerre View Post

              hhhmmmnnn ...
              why did they feel it necessary to "notify" You ..??

              must be scoping out the property, eh .. ?

              They thought the trees belonged to me. I asked him why would my fence be on this side if they were mine. He thought about it and agreed. Went to the other neighbor
              She wants to be your belly gun

              Comment


              • WARFAB
                WARFAB commented
                Editing a comment
                Excellent detective work right there.

            • #8
              Given the alternative, I guess you'll take it.
              "I ask, Sir, what is dinner? It is the whole chicken. To pluck the chicken is the best and most effectual way to prepare them."
              Colonel Sanders

              That is a NICE looking bunch of meat!

              I can still find a use for my thumb, even though it no longer has a hole to finger.

              I could have been enjoying his nuts.

              Comment


              • #9
                yeah that's pretty dang nerve wracking for a minute but i'd rather know what is going on, i hate when there's a presence nearby and they won't let you know what's the ruckus. used to happen to me all the time in the city. 'hey, i see there are 47 city police cars around my block, should I, I don't know, lock my doors and load up or what?' 'oh no, it's just a routine stop and your buddies were bored so joined you?'

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by gtnorry View Post


                  They thought the trees belonged to me. I asked him why would my fence be on this side if they were mine. He thought about it and agreed. Went to the other neighbor
                  It's pretty normal for people to fence in an area that's well inside their property line.

                  And like BigFlash said, I'd rather know what's up when theres a bunch of flashing lights around my property than to be fed some BS.
                  Sticky Lips at High Noon!

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Michelle sent out a search party because you didn't show up for lunch
                    Old enough to know better, still too young to care

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X