New Zealand Non-Compliance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zealand Non-Compliance

Looks like the gun "buy back" program in New Zealand isn't going as smoothly as the authorities expected.

Only 530 guns have thus far been turned in to the authorities. Out Of My Cold, Dead Hands

Figures released by the New Zealand police had politicians and law enforcement officials scrambling to comprehend what just happened. Michael Clement, the police deputy commissioner, assessed the situation by telling the media that the number of guns expected to be handed over is “a great unknown question,” primarily because the firearms the government is confiscating have never been registered with authorities.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...say-no-gun-ban
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    www.unconvictedfelon.com
    www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

don't Register, and WIN !!!

that said, I do not know about a
    "Bill of Rights" in NZ

just for reference, supposedly, we in the united States of America have a 2A "right"

but where can this actually be enforced ..??

a "right", is not a RIGHT, if it has Conditions
    “The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

Comment

I should add the disclaimer, that when prosecuted....

I's always one Man against .Gov
      “The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

Comment

Working...
      X