No announcement yet.

A lawsuit right up Norm DeGuerre's alley? re: US Statue Code Title II, Sec. 286

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lawsuit right up Norm DeGuerre's alley? re: US Statue Code Title II, Sec. 286

Norm DeGuerre I ran across a random post about this, and I don't think I've ever heard of it specifically. Regardless, it makes my head spin.

This website is set up with the most recent development at the top, so to start at the beginning, you have to go to the bottom of the page. It is a long page.

https://supremecourtcase.wordpress.com/

As it is described:

"This is an epic lawsuit against the criminal IRS, and USA INC., that is occurring now in Texas. There is NO lawful Constitutional government at the federal, state, county, parish or smallest village levels anywhere. The courts are ALL private foreign owned off-shore ‘Banks’ or ‘Corporations’ for the occupational Rothschild criminal banking cartel, and have zero lawful authority, jurisdiction and or lawful interstate nexus. They are NOT lawful government but mere ‘corporations’ masquerading as Constitutional governmental agencies."

"US Statue Code Title II, Sec. 286, states; The United States is a corporation under the management of The International Monetary Fund (IMF). In addition, all those ‘pretending’ to be ‘Public Officials’ from federal, State, county, parish and city levels are in-fact ‘Agents of Foreign Principle’, and are committing a felony by ‘masquerading’ as a ‘de jure ‘lawful’ Constitutional representive of, by and for the Sovereign Men/Woman living on the land under God’s Laws as opposed to ‘Living on the high seas of Admiralty Roman Occupational Contract Law’ which is what every court (bank) represents for The Empire of the City or The Washington District of Columbia, London City and The Vatican."
    "I ask, Sir, what is dinner? It is the whole chicken. To pluck the chicken is the best and most effectual way to prepare them."
    Colonel Sanders

That is a NICE looking bunch of meat!

I can still find a use for my thumb, even though it no longer has a hole to finger.

I could have been enjoying his nuts.

WTF did I just read? I'm going back to gun ad's those I understand sometimes unless that is they are written like this???
    I must say I love beavers.

Comment

lotsa fantasy in there, P.o.P. --
      some truth tho ..
      “The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

Comment

Originally posted by Norm DeGuerre View Post
        lotsa fantasy in there, P.o.P. --
        some truth tho ..
        Good to know, cause I have NO idea.

So without getting too deep in the weeds, what's the true part?
        "I ask, Sir, what is dinner? It is the whole chicken. To pluck the chicken is the best and most effectual way to prepare them."
        Colonel Sanders

That is a NICE looking bunch of meat!

I can still find a use for my thumb, even though it no longer has a hole to finger.

I could have been enjoying his nuts.

Comment

well,
          what we do have is a Central Bank purporting to be a .Gov, -- a "new" feudal system again
          what we don't have, is any ties to Britain, the Vatican, et al
          “The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

Comment

Working...
          X