Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We did it!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We did it!!!!

    US debt crosses $20T!!!

    Congratulations everyone!!

    http://www.usdebtclock.org
    Hi! My name's Terrie, and I used to be a smoker.

    I like it small...

  • #2
    And nothing but crickets will be heard from the media because it was Obama who got got us there.
    "I ask, Sir, what is dinner? It is the whole chicken. To pluck the chicken is the best and most effectual way to prepare them."
    Colonel Sanders

    That is a NICE looking bunch of meat!

    I can still find a use for my thumb, even though it no longer has a hole to finger.

    Still cracking my nuts!

    Comment


    • #3
      I just don't get it and Bernie wants Medicare for all! With what damn money does he plan to use for this. I hear more and more liberals say I have no problem spending a little more money every year so everyone can have insurance but the problem is they are spending my grandkids money right now and I'm not ok with that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by blackpowdershooter30 View Post
        I just don't get it and Bernie wants Medicare for all! With what damn money does he plan to use for this. I hear more and more liberals say I have no problem spending a little more money every year so everyone can have insurance but the problem is they are spending my grandkids money right now and I'm not ok with that.
        Every politician worth his salt wants to spend your money on something.
        Hi! My name's Terrie, and I used to be a smoker.

        I like it small...

        Comment


        • #5
          I will also note the timing... Trump reached debt ceiling agreement with Schumer and Pelosi while the media was too busy covering Irene and 9/11. At the exact same time that the national debt cracked $20t.
          Hi! My name's Terrie, and I used to be a smoker.

          I like it small...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by blackpowdershooter30 View Post
            I just don't get it and Bernie wants Medicare for all! With what damn money does he plan to use for this. I hear more and more liberals say I have no problem spending a little more money every year so everyone can have insurance but the problem is they are spending my grandkids money right now and I'm not ok with that.
            He'd institute a 90% tax rate if he could. Then the .gov could squander ALL of our money
            Sticky Lips at High Noon!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dwa12479 View Post

              He'd institute a 90% tax rate if he could. Then the .gov could squander ALL of our money
              See and the problem with that is if lower the tax people send more get the GDP up again and they'd get twice what they have now on the back end. I just don't get it

              Comment


              • #8
                What? Lower taxes could increase government revenue??? Must be witchcraft.
                NRA Life Member
                NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
                www.unconvictedfelon.com
                www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

                I was thinking of his cannon.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by WARFAB View Post
                  What? Lower taxes could increase government revenue??? Must be witchcraft.
                  It's easy when you print your own money!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm not sure many other countries do things like us. Japan I think has the worst Dept to gdp of any country
                    www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
                    Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
                    Am I short stroking or going to fast?

                    I know he has a bush

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X