Utopia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utopia

A while back a friend mentioned the Netflix series 'Utopia'. He suggested I watch it. He's a pretty sharp guy so I made a mental note of it. Over the weekend I watched the first episode of the British version. I'm now on the third episode and every episode keeps getting freakier and freakier in how it plays with subject matter we've been seeing in the news for the past 2 years. The British version of Utopia originally ran from 2013 to 2014and there are 2 seasons. There is a newer American version of Utopia that stars John Cusak. The first episode aired in September of 2020. The dates of when these Utopias were released is kinda crazy once you start watching them and see what they're about. It all hits freakishly close to home.

Amazon decided to cancel the second season of the American version of Utopia. They claimed it was canceled for ratings reasons, but I'm guessing there was some political pressure. If anyone is looking for something to watch, this is worth checking out. I started with the British version, but the friend who recommended it said he's watched both and recommends watching both.

NRA Life Member
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    www.unconvictedfelon.com
    www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

I'll give it a look
    www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
    Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
    Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Comment

I lived in Utopia once..
      on the Lakeshore, north end of the lake
      But my ex wife had other plans for me
      Last edited by Norm Deguerre x2; 07-12-2021, 08:17 AM.

Comment

So if anyone is watching Utopia, keep this real world chart in mind as you watch.

Covid Stats.jpg
        NRA Life Member
        www.unconvictedfelon.com

Comment

So what's real, and what's propaganda? Iis the vaccine not effective, or are they just trying to convince us we need to lock down again?

A4CqXAYN.jpeg
          Last edited by WARFAB; 07-16-2021, 09:33 PM.
          NRA Life Member
          www.unconvictedfelon.com

Comment

Working...
          X