Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USMC is alive!

Hey all I'm alive.

Started getting tired again shortly after going back to work. Having some pain lately as well.

Still working but told to try and take it easy next 1 to 2 months to see if it helps.

Anyways I now have medical proof I am not a lesbian anymore after getting rid of my Subaru. Here is an actual screenshot of recent CT scan report.
    Screenshot_20200701-175018.png

Please note I no longer have a uterus.
    Attached Files
    www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
    Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
    Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Originally posted by usmcveteran View Post
    Anyways I now have medical proof I am not a lesbian anymore after getting rid of my Subaru.

1. Proof of a hysterectomy has no bearing on sexual orientation.

2. Hysterectomy? Was there something you neglected to mention?

NRA Life Member
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    www.unconvictedfelon.com
    www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

Comment

Obviously Drs failed to mention I had a uterus lol. I asked Dr about the report and he was embrassed. He said he would reach out to radiologist to fix report.

I know he has a bush

Comment

Obviously Drs failed to mention I had a uterus lol. I asked Dr about the report and he was embrassed. He said he would reach out to radiologist to fix report.
        Maybe he thought you were a Navy vet and just assumed you must have previously had a hysterectomy based on what he saw.
        NRA Life Member
        www.unconvictedfelon.com

Comment

actually ....
          my ex girlfriend was a Navy person
          she sure knew her way around a d*ck
          sic semper boogaloo

Comment

Originally posted by WARFAB View Post

Maybe he thought you were a Navy vet and just assumed you must have previously had a hysterectomy based on what he saw.
            As soon as I mentioned the hysterectomy he looked so embrassed too. I mean honestly if the person who interpreted the scans put that in report it does call into question what else could be wrong.

I know he has a bush

Comment

• WARFAB
              WARFAB commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm sure it makes it easy for you to sleep at night.

• usmcveteran
              usmcveteran commented
              Editing a comment
              So basically I've been in a little pain since surgery nothing horrible. Then a few weeks ago when walking fast at work I would get hit with intense pain at incision site. If I stopped moving for a minute or two I would be fine until I walked fast to much again. Then the stopping stopped helping with pain and at night I would contemplate going to ER because it felt like the incision was going to explode and hurt more then the recovery did. Then it started hurting in all different places in abdomen. Taking things really slow for a few days helped get rid of the intense pain which honestly there is no way I could deal with that everyday so I'm glad going slower and doing less is helping. Been having some malabsorption problems intermittently and deciding if I want to bother trying medication for that or hope it does away since that's only been happening last month or two.

Pain doesn't get better when I eat tums so that rules out gastritis which is good since I didn't want to have scope shoved down throat. My symptoms aren't pointing at clear cause but according to CT there is no hernia or other really bad complications going on. So options going forward is to take it easy next month or two and hope it goes away. If it nuerological then they could try and do a block or kill the nerve but then I wouldn't feel things there that would let me know something else could be wrong. Another option is get into a pain clinic or something like that or they could put a scope inside abdomen to look for adhesions that could be causing problem. But the incision that hurts most is a small one so the odds are small there is a lot of scarring. If there is scarring they could correct it but no telling if it will come back or if going back in will cause more issues.

So for now I'm just keeping a positive attitude and doing my best to ignore my pain lol.

On behalf of everyone here at Avid Arms I'd like to Express our collective shame for having mis-gendered USMC for so long. Please let us know the proper pronouns that we should address you with, and I'll hang a rainbow LGBTQXYZUSMC flag in my yard for the next week.
            Sticky Lips at High Noon!

Comment

Originally posted by dwa12479 View Post
              On behalf of everyone here at Avid Arms I'd like to Express our collective shame for having mis-gendered USMC for so long. Please let us know the proper pronouns that we should address you with, and I'll hang a rainbow LGBTQXYZUSMC flag in my yard for the next week.
              Well don't be to hard on yourselves, I didn't even know myself.

I know he has a bush

Comment

Well don't be to hard on yourselves, I didn't even know myself.
                To be honest, the Subaru was what clued us all in initially. We just weren't sure if you were coming out of the closet or not.
                NRA Life Member
                www.unconvictedfelon.com

Comment

I wonder if my uterus just kind of evaporated when I got the man cards at lunch? Is that what happens when you get man card or maybe because you all gave me more then one?
                  i feel like maybe a public service announcement needs to happen about it?

I know he has a bush

Comment

Lol I knew it was the Subaru!!! Seriously sorry to hear about the pain but glad you're alive! Had this crazy pain in my calf early this morning around 3 am... felt like it was going to go into full bore cramp at any moment. Funny thing was it lasted about 15-20 minutes couldn't get it to relax. Getting old sucks...

Comment

Well, pain is to be expected after a hysterectomy. What did you expect?

Hope you feel better soon!
                      "I ask, Sir, what is dinner? It is the whole chicken. To pluck the chicken is the best and most effectual way to prepare them."
                      Colonel Sanders

That is a NICE looking bunch of meat!

I can still find a use for my thumb, even though it no longer has a hole to finger.

I could have been enjoying his nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgrutt View Post
                        Lol I knew it was the Subaru!!! Seriously sorry to hear about the pain but glad you're alive! Had this crazy pain in my calf early this morning around 3 am... felt like it was going to go into full bore cramp at any moment. Funny thing was it lasted about 15-20 minutes couldn't get it to relax. Getting old sucks...
                        That's funny you say that. Few weeks back I made a groaning noise when standing up from crouching at work and boss asked if I had kid. He said unless I have kids or am old I can't make those noises LMAO.

I know he has a bush

Comment

Working...
                        X