The border is "safe"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The border is "safe"

Our border is so safe even our own military get disarmed at it LOL.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-of-the-border
    www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
    Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
    Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

If true that's a f'n travesty. Should never happen.

Comment

Sounds like a big mis-understanding reading the article. Luckily no shots fired.

Could be a lesson to a lot of folks in this country on the value of de-escalating a situation.
      Sticky Lips at High Noon!

Comment

Originally posted by dwa12479 View Post
        Sounds like a big mis-understanding reading the article. Luckily no shots fired.

Could be a lesson to a lot of folks in this country on the value of de-escalating a situation.
        Totally is but politically the optics really don't look good. Frankly I'm surprised this hasn't been used in fight over border wall yet.
        www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
        Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
        Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Comment

Originally posted by dwa12479 View Post
          The misunderstanding seems to be that the Mexican soldiers don't know where the actual border is, which is a bit odd considering the article implies it is defined by the Rio Grande at that point. Google earth show that the Rio Grande isn't exactly the Niagara River in that area, but still. An alternative headline could be something like "Mexican military making incursions into Texas".

NRA Life Member
          NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
          www.unconvictedfelon.com
          www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

Comment

Oh yes, Mexicans were definitely in the wrong. Luckily no one was hurt, and the Americans did well to keep things under control and not getting put of hand.
            Sticky Lips at High Noon!

Comment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...t-happen-again

The president of the National Border Patrol Council, Brandon Judd, said over the weekend that “these things don’t just happen by accident.”

“I don’t know one Border Patrol agent that is going to accept that story that the Mexican military thought that these national guardsmen were in Mexico,” Judd said on “Fox & Friends.” “We have hundreds upon hundreds incursions by the Mexican military into the U.S., yet we have very few incursions by Border Patrol agents into Mexico.”
              Tweet.jpg
              NRA Life Member
              NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
              www.unconvictedfelon.com
              www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

Comment

Working...
              X