A Hybrid Civil War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Hybrid Civil War

With modern technology changing how our military fights wars, why would a new civil war in the United States look like the previous civil war?

https://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/hybridcivil/

If a civil war were actually underway it would take the form of hybrid warfare and look much like what can already be observed today. It would explain why, in an era obsessed with safe spaces and tolerance, there is little of either left; why no one is safe from offense, nothing is private; why everything is increasingly criminalized. That context would explain why each new restriction, whether on the use of cash, private transportation, or gun ownership can be perceived as a veiled threat. "Speaking to conservative pundit Laura Ingraham, diGenova summed up his best advice to friends: 'I vote, and I buy guns. And that’s what you should do.'"
    Is America already in a state of civil hybrid war from which only one winner can emerge? The problem with Trojan horses and the reason they're so effective is that they remain ambiguous until it's almost too late.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    www.unconvictedfelon.com
    www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

I believe that this describes the actions of a Party here
    Domestic Terrorism Law and Legal Definition

Domestic terrorism means “activities that--
    (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
    (B) appear to be intended--
    (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
    (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
    (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
    (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.”(18 USCS § 2331)

“The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

Comment

Working...
    X