Huntsville Night Club Shooting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huntsville Night Club Shooting

Apparently I'm not the best at profiling people, because based on appearances I never would have guessed Latoya to be such a badass.

https://www.waaytv.com/content/news/Private-security-officer-stops-shooting-at-Huntsville-Club-503873531.html

Private security officer, Latoya, said she was working at Club 3208 early Monday morning when a fight happened inside. Williams had to be removed from the club. Latoya explained when Williams was removed from the nightclub he went to a car in the parking lot and retrieved an AK-47 and started shooting.

"Outside we did our job as security and made sure that everyone was back, and there was no one outside but the person and security," she explained.

Latoya said she was the only armed security guard at the club and knew she had to take action.

"He started to make moves towards the door he still was firing off shots. I decided that I had to make a choice--to go ahead and stop him from entering the club. I was behind a vehicle right here at this first handicap parking spot and basically just maneuvered around the vehicle as he maneuvered around the other side of it to make sure I was properly concealed and covered," she added.

That's when she shot at Williams hitting him at least once, and then worked to make sure he was okay.

"I'm not here to kill anyone. I saw one of the entry wounds was on his thigh which can sometimes be a somewhat dangerous place to bleed out. I keep a trauma kit and tourniquet on me as everyone who carries should," she said.

Hats off to Latoya for protecting the patrons of Club 3208 and secondly, for helping to protect our second amendment rights.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    www.unconvictedfelon.com
    www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

So prior felon takes out AK47 and starts shooting up a club and is already out of jail on bond? Yeah we must need more gun control laws... good example of wtf is wrong with this country...
    Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own. President-Elect Donald J Trump

Comment

Working...
    X