Sons/Daughters of The American Revolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sons/Daughters of The American Revolution

My mother has done a lot of work figuring out family genealogy and is a member of the DAR. Because she has figured out which of our ancestors fought in the American revolution, that means I could become a member of the SAR. As I become an old fart I'm starting to get a little more interested in my family history. Any other SAR members here on AA? I have no idea if joining is worth my time or not. Still reading up on it.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    www.unconvictedfelon.com
    www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

I am eligible, but I haven't joined yet. My paternal grandfather and great uncle spent years a long time ago tracing our lineage just to join. My Father is in the SAR and 2 of my aunts joined the DAR. One of those things that has been on my to-do list for a long time. I proudly fly my 3% flag in front of the house in the mean time though.
    Sticky Lips at High Noon!

Comment

I'm interested in joining mostly for my son. Have pretty good info on 5th Great Grandfather on my father's mothers side. Believe he was signatory on Tryon Resolves which was precursor to Declaration of Independence.
      Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own. President-Elect Donald J Trump

Comment

Working...
      X