Does Cuomo Ride The Short Bus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Cuomo Ride The Short Bus?

It looks like we'll all get a chance to find out.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/06/12/cuomo-travel-state-pushing-oppressive-red-flag-bill/

Heading into the final days of the legislative session, Gov. Cuomo will make a final push for passage of a “red flag” bill designed to make it easier to keep firearms out of the hands of those feared to be dangerous to themselves or others.

During the next two weeks, Cuomo will travel by school bus to different schools across the state to build support, with the first stops taking place Monday in New York City and Long Island, an administration official said.

He’ll be accompanied at some stops by gun-safety advocates, teachers union officials, including the city’s Michael Mulgrew. Cuomo this week will also launch a “robust six-figure” digital and statewide TV ad campaign on the issue, the aide said.

“Now is precisely the time to talk about it,” Cuomo is heard saying in the ad over video of him walking with students at a gun control rally.

“When is enough enough?” he asks before ticking off several mass shootings. “But now New York is going to lead the way forward again.”

Under Cuomo’s bill, teachers, school officials, family members and police officers would have the ability to petition judges if they believe someone is dangerous and has access to guns.

Spending 6 figures on an ad campaign to promote his proposed legislation? I'm sure it will be completely honest and unbiased. I'm sure it will also be paid for with taxpayer dollars. In the run-up to the mid-term elections I wish someone would find a way to say this runs afoul of FEC laws.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    www.unconvictedfelon.com
    www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

El duche!
    It is a shame when people demanding tolerance, have no tolerance

Comment

Working...
    X