American Contingency - Mike Glover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Contingency - Mike Glover

Have you guys seen Mike Glover's American Contingency idea? in some ways it looked similarish to the bundy patriots thing I posted the other day over there but with a lot more immediate action & resources.

It's worth the hour to check out his "get off the bench" little rant:
    https://youtu.be/NpuZAylcuno

https://www.americancontingency.com/

I signed up anyway and am digging it.

An hour? Got a CliffsNotes version?
    Last edited by WARFAB; 08-11-2020, 03:58 PM.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    www.unconvictedfelon.com
    www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

Comment

he had me at "go fukk yourself" ..
    sic semper boogaloo

Comment

He mentions "503c1"
      but there is a "recognized Entity "under "508"
      which has absolutely no Duty to .Gov
      just in the event that one may wish to start their own Church
      sic semper boogaloo

Comment

Originally posted by WARFAB View Post
        An hour? Got a CliffsNotes version?
        It's a network of people (patriots), and is sort of summed up in the three words they have under their logo:
        Prepare. Mobilize. Defend.

But basically PePeshittata could be coming, we can't sit on the bench and just hope LE and big gov. is going to take care of said PePeshittata all on their own. We need to get connected and resourceful in order to counter potential PePeshittata, we can't just be unprepared and solo and expect to prosper.

The self described intent is "To provide a platform for education, a social network, and an action arm to support and defend American lives." and is further explained in their faq's page: https://www.americancontingency.com/faq/

The American Contingency "about" page also says the following:
        Our mission is to create a class of Americans that are willing to protect and defend themselves, their families, and their communities from violent actors in turbulent times. We are a pro-active class that is PREPARED to MOBILIZE and DEFEND our country from all enemies foreign and domestic.
        Last edited by big flash; 08-11-2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• WARFAB
          WARFAB commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd need to read up to make sure it's not just an FBI name collection site.

• Norm DeGuerre
          Norm DeGuerre commented
          Editing a comment
          always a concern, which is why I have no social media presence like FBI Book

• big flash
          big flash commented
          Editing a comment
          definitely always a concern but i feel that ship has sailed. it's like wearing a mask in august, the cat's out of the bag already. my phone gives me ads of things i'm thinking about and haven't even said out loud.

they've been trying to vet members, which has been a huge daunting task that quite frankly they have failed at unfortunately. I've been happy with the content and info for my $5/mo but now they are going a different route trying to vet members. now they are using SSN background checks as a part of the process. And because we live in NYS the state charges an additional $90 on top of the background check fee by the organization doing the check. f* that, guess i'm out because i'm not dropping another $90 to the fricken state for this. ugh.

Comment

Looks like they're getting censored by big tech:

How specifically has American Contingency been Censored?

Our Instagram account which had 50,000 followers, was banned. On top of that, our Facebook account was banned. We can’t even send the word www.americancontingency.com or .locals.com in a direct message, because if it is sent, it will be deleted, because they say that “we don’t support organizations like this” and we’re no longer allowed to voice that. Mass suppression of all our accounts: both personal and company, have been shadowbanned, including the inability to search us, the inability to do live feeds, the inability to gain reach and engagement. How Has American Contingency pivoted and continued its Mission?

One of the things we have done is migrated to locals. Locals is ran by a former Israeli Defense officer who started Locals with the intent of self-moderating and no censorship. We have a contained group where people pay $5 a month, where 15% of that goes to American Contingency, and the rest, every single penny, goes back to providing free training for American Contingency members. For example, if you’re an American Contingency member, and you are near South Carolina, we had 3 days of free training that was worth about $20,000, with about 10 different instructors with various backgrounds including special operations, on planning, situational awareness, home defense, mindset, the list goes on.
          https://www.recoilweb.com/american-c...ed-163236.html
          NRA Life Member
          NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
          www.unconvictedfelon.com
          www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

Comment

• big flash
            big flash commented
            Editing a comment
            definitely, i noticed it big time. then that article came out and it's true it's totally being censored among many other things.

• WARFAB
            WARFAB commented
            Editing a comment
            Going to look into a HAM radio again.......

• big flash
            big flash commented
            Editing a comment
            the guys at The Firing Pin have been going big into HAM, with a repeater in attica and everything. he's even putting up a 70 footer at the range now I think.
            anyway it's someplace local you can check out and buy radios now.
        Working...
        X