Pheasant hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheasant hunt

Had a chance to join some coworkers pheasant hunting Saturday. boy what a great time. it was a bit cold (teens), but the wind wasn't too bad. The dogs did a great job getting the birds up. So we got 8 out of the 10. 1 got pushed out of our bounds and we never found the 10th one.

I recommend that anyone that has the chance to go that you take the offer

This must have been on a farm
    was it my friends in Beulah, New York. ???
    β€œThe function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

Comment

P.s.

I could not comment
      But it's great to see another Shotgunner here. πŸ˜ƒ
      β€œThe function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

Comment

yes a club farm. 3 F's in youngstown. my first visit, nice operation. I've done this sort of thing a couple times now and really enjoy it.

Comment

You should try my friends in Beulah, just your side of Scottsville
          Dana and Roxanne are geat people to deal with
          I have forgotten how many stocked Acres they have

Comment

Very nice! My gun club has a property and "sub-club" for pheasants. Never hunted a day in my life (aside from fishing) but could definitely see getting into something like this. I think its an extra $400 per year though which isn't in the cards right now. Maybe in a couple of years when my son is older.
            Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own. President-Elect Donald J Trump

Comment

Yeah its definitely not a cheap sport but it seems none of the fun ones are anymore

Comment

Working...
              X