Trail Cam advise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Cam advise

I have a problem with a neighbor down the street. His walks his dogs a couple times a day and Never cleans up after them. His dogs have even Peshitta in my driveway.
    I want to set up a trail cam in my front window and have evidence on hand. My questions are will it shoot throw glass? Is there a certain on I should look at? How quick does it chew through memory cards. I don't hunt so I'm not looking to spend much.

I'll be checking on responses but won't be logging in to post until I straighten out this insecure login business.
    "I see Nuthhink..... I know nuthink!!!!!"

I still have problems.

Glass will probably reflect what is uses to sense motion and definitely IR light for night shots.
    www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
    Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
    Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Comment

why not just tell him to GTFO ..??
      those here that have met me will not imagine me having a problem expressing these thoughts ...
      sic semper boogaloo

Comment

Originally posted by Norm DeGuerre
        why not just tell him to GTFO ..??
        those here that have met me will not imagine me having a problem expressing these thoughts ...
        He's like hodini, I keep missing him by minutes. I'm not crazy about confronting him at his house. Neighbor s say he's a convicted felon with a drug problem.
        I'd rather confront him on my property so if he tries to sick the Pitbulls on me Mr Mossberg will be near by.
        If anyone in the Buffalo area has a cam I could test to see if it shoots through glass that would be great.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I still have problems.

Comment

creative things may work--
          anonymous calls about drug activity there
          local Hells Angels may get a call from the Bandido's telling them to fukkoff and kiss my azz at HIS ADDRESS ..
          etc..
          sic semper boogaloo

Comment

I was thinking about burying boards with nails but I'm not looking to hurt the dogs, they don't know any better. The jackass walking them should.
            The neighbors know but they take it, I'm not so willing to take it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I still have problems.

Comment

You obviously have to clean up his mess anyway. So just bag it, put it on his doorstep, light the $hit on fire, ring his doorbell, laugh your damn a$$ off.

Comment

Order a load of manure from you local farmer and have it delivered to his door step. I will chip in for the expense as long as you post photos of him shoveling!!!

Comment

Well, I can't believe it!!!! It's pretty awesome when you change something that people say can't be changed.
                  I saw him on Wednesday morning poop bag in hand, he throw it away in my neighbors can.
                  I talked to my neighbor and let her know about the happenings. She said "we'll seeee".
                  This morning I see him rounding the corning. Sweeps his dogs past my yard and nothing. Then in my neighbors yard his dog takes a squat.
                  He PICKED it up!!!!!!!! She saw as well and couldn't believe it!
                  I'm a Freakin HERO in the neighborhood now!!! AWESOME.

I still have problems.

Comment

Congrats! Now let's hope he keeps it up!
                    www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
                    Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
                    Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Comment

Sticky Lips at High Noon!

Comment

Originally posted by LibertyOrDeath View Post
                        Well, I can't believe it!!!! It's pretty awesome when you change something that people say can't be changed.
                        I saw him on Wednesday morning poop bag in hand, he throw it away in my neighbors can.
                        I talked to my neighbor and let her know about the happenings. She said "we'll seeee".
                        This morning I see him rounding the corning. Sweeps his dogs past my yard and nothing. Then in my neighbors yard his dog takes a squat.
                        He PICKED it up!!!!!!!! She saw as well and couldn't believe it!
                        I'm a Freakin HERO in the neighborhood now!!! AWESOME.
                        So wth did you do to effect his behavior?

Comment

Originally posted by masterswimmer View Post

Looked at him sideways. LOD is a badass.
                          Athiest. Because... science

Comment

Originally posted by masterswimmer View Post

Damn. Sorry about that! It's been a crazy week. I thought I posted this. So the next day I'm working on the yard, he walks by with the dogs. I look over at the street 5 minutes later and sure enough there's a steamer. Oh no ya don't! I go inside get a bag and bring it down to his house. So there wasn't any trespass or anything I whipped it up by his front door. Next day he came around the corner with poop bag in hand. Next day his dog pooped in my neighbors yard and he cleaned it up. My neighbor couldn't believe it. Saw him this afternoon and he waved. I was tinkering with my phone and gave him the 1/4 chin nod. ha ha.

I still have problems.

Comment

Nice job! Next you need to ring a bell every time he picks it up. Pavlov trained us right, now you train him right.

Comment

Working...
                              X