X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarthVader
    started a topic Lunker Fish

Lunker Fish

This was the very first time I every caught something like this on Lake Champlain,He was quite the challenge to catch as I am only fishing with 8 lb test line,he weighed in at just a little over 17 lbs.

Can anyone guess what type of fish it is? I bet some of you will guess wrong as I sent some pictures to some of my good friends who I have fished with and they all guessed wrong...

I also landed a nice slab perch he was 14 inches long,

• LibertyOrDeath
    replied
    I hope they are OK. Post a picture of BACON, that should get Smurfettes attention.

Leave a comment:

• masterswimmer
    replied
    Tell'em both to stop by and say hello....or if they don't we'll never talk to them again!

Leave a comment:

• usmcveteran
    replied
    I haven't heard from C . I texted him a while back and got no response. Saw him recently active at the time on another forum. I talked to smurffette a couple months ago and she was ok but haven't recently.

Leave a comment:

• masterswimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Cgrutt View Post
    Hope for the best but not feeling good about this...
    I hear ya. Still hoping.....

Leave a comment:

• Cgrutt
    replied
    USMC might have a line on Smurfette.

Leave a comment:

• Cgrutt
    replied
    Hope for the best but not feeling good about this...

Leave a comment:

• masterswimmer
    replied
    Has anybody heard from C? This thread is almost a year old...

Was just thinking about him the other day. Smurfette too.

Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Cgrutt
    replied
    Has anybody heard from C? This thread is almost a year old...

Leave a comment:

• tobigilligan
    replied
    That's a good catch. Well done!

Leave a comment:

• DarthVader
    replied
    Hello Hunter,sorry for the late reply I been sick the last couple days plus I been trying to get as much fishing in well the weather has been nice.so I am taking full advantage of it,as to the sheephead I release him back in to the lake so I did not cut the stone out..

Leave a comment:

• Hunter
    replied
    Did you cut the stone out of the head?

Leave a comment:

• Chicken Shoot
    replied
    Originally posted by DarthVader View Post
    Are you talking about the red fin suckers making a sound or the sheephead,?.

If your talking about the sheephead making a sound,the one I caught did not make any sound what so ever..
    That's because you caught one from the NY side. Their right to freedom of speech has been removed so they don't say anything!! LMAO Nice catch man!!

Leave a comment:

• DarthVader
    replied
    Nice catch! Congrats.
    Thanks Chris,I went fishing again today but my landlord and I only stayed out 5 hrs,reason being is where I am fishing the boat traffic today was terrible and was getting bounce around like a fishing bobber out there,lol ,Of course it is a Canadian holiday and being it is the weekend makes it that much worse out on the lake to fish especially where I am fishing.

Leave a comment:

• Cgrutt
    replied
    Nice catch! Congrats.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X