What is best crossbow for the money?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is best crossbow for the money?

Like anything you reach the point of diminishing returns and you get what you pay for....... What is the best crossbow for the money?
    www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
    Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
    Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

http://www.parkerbows.com/crossbows.html

Take your pick!! Trust me when I say this ... we are a Parker dealer as well as Barnett and Stryker. I'm telling you this only because I like you. Buy a Parker. No issues. None come back for warranty work and the customer service should you need it is the best in the industry. I'm honestly tired of working on Barnett xbows. I'm tired of seeing them come in the door and I'm tired of answering the phone and having people asking if we have parts in stock. Here's the deal. The quality is just plain better with the Parker xbows. The G2 Trigger in the top of the line x-bow is the EXACT SAME METAL TRIGGER AND TRIGGER GROUP as it is in the $399 Bushwhacker. Most Barnett are plastic triggers and just plain poor quality. I had one guy come in today that bought 3 Barnett x-bows this year .... all have been returned to Barnett for work. He hates them. He didn't buy them from us, but from Dick's. There really is no substitute for a x-bow that has a company that really stands behind it's products. All others mentioned are ... well ... they fall short in the customer service category as well as the quality. Stryker is a close second to Parker. I wouldn't sell you a Barnett .... they're that bad.

The x-bow is much like all archery in that you must pick one that feels good to you. There are some in the Parker line that are very compact and feel like an AR with the collapsible stock all the way in. There are some that actually HAVE a collapsible stock as well. You really need to pick the one that is right for you both in budget and feel and also consider it's purpose. Hunting? Target only? Go try a bunch out from all manufacturers. See which one you like.

(We also have been working on Wicked Ridge and Ten Point as well. Not as many as Barnett, but they are coming in too and it takes forever to get parts just like Barnett)

Ya want the Cadillac of them all?? Here ya go .... weighs about as much as one too!! LMAO

Last edited by Chicken Shoot; 11-04-2015, 12:09 AM.

http://saratogatackle.com/

I now have a towel head asking if I wanna see his "talibaner"!

Comment

How much is that!!!???

I know he has a bush

Comment

Originally posted by usmcveteran View Post
        How much is that!!!???
        That Concorde is the cats meow! Sweet x-bow.

Comment

Originally posted by usmcveteran View Post
          How much is that!!!???
          ALOT!!! LOL It's $999.00 BUT right now Parker is including the Perfect Storm Package with it ... check it out.

http://www.parkerbows.com/crossbows....detailsku=1109

Comment

Listen to the Chicken, deals with this stuff every day, he's good people and will square you away.
            I must say I love beavers.

Comment

Chicken, this is really helpful info. I've been thinking of picking one up was well, and I appreciate the option on brands to avoid, and ones that are good. Question, is there a time of the year when it is best to buy (black friday, for example), or is this a good time due to the packages they are bundling with the crossbow?
              “We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.”
              ― Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Figment View Post
                Chicken, this is really helpful info. I've been thinking of picking one up was well, and I appreciate the option on brands to avoid, and ones that are good. Question, is there a time of the year when it is best to buy (black friday, for example), or is this a good time due to the packages they are bundling with the crossbow?
                I'm glad to hear you find the info helpful. If you're looking at the Parker Concord, that offer with the Perfect Storm package is for a limited time. There may be a chance that there will be one in stock in the shop on Black Friday and there could be a chance that the shop may have a Black Friday deal with a certain percentage off all bows and crossbows and accessories. There's also a chance that I'll be in the shop at 2am!! Soooo .... there's a chance that Black Friday could be a good time to shop for one. Otherwise, there really is no time better than another to shop for one. Again, when looking at crossbows, I suggest you handle and fire every single one you're considering. (and even some you're not!!) There are many offerings out there and you may find something that just plain feels better than even a Parker to you. I'll be glad to offer any info I can to help you in a decision, but the true answers, the ones that really really matter, lay within the crossbow and the person who is going to be using it.

Comment

Bump, getting crossbow in a couple days!!!!!

I know he has a bush

Comment

Got the Parker Concorde in the mail other day and stopped at Dicks last night and filled the bottle and got a bag to shoot!

Chicken mad me crazy though.... Tried cocking it and it wouldn't cock then I realized I had to reset trigger ( good thing I downloaded manual other week lol). Ran it through its operations and shot it a few times already. Can't wait to take it somewhere with some more room to stretch it legs out!

After I get use and time with it I hope to write review since they are lacking on internet for it.

I know he has a bush

Comment

Here it is!

I know he has a bush

Comment

Working...
                      X