Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, maybe it's time to give away a hat!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, maybe it's time to give away a hat!

So who wants one of these?

"I ask, Sir, what is dinner? It is the whole chicken. To pluck the chicken is the best and most effectual way to prepare them."
    Colonel Sanders

That is a NICE looking bunch of meat!

I can still find a use for my thumb, even though it no longer has a hole to finger.

I could have been enjoying his nuts.

It's a great hat!
    www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
    Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
    Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Comment

Originally posted by usmcveteran View Post
      It's a great hat!
      For great people!
      "I ask, Sir, what is dinner? It is the whole chicken. To pluck the chicken is the best and most effectual way to prepare them."
      Colonel Sanders

I can still find a use for my thumb, even though it no longer has a hole to finger.

Comment

It's a mighty fine lookin hat I must say.
        Sticky Lips at High Noon!

Comment

Woohoo PoP is at it again. I'm finally a member of this club!!!!! Good luck to the entrants.

Comment

I got mine! GL all.
            I'm no proctologist, but I know an azzhole when I see one!!

Comment

Very nice POP, I love collecting hats so I will enter again...

Clarence
              I could probably could get away with a 52 inch shaft but if I could get a 54 inch shaft that would be great as I could always adjust the length of the shaft

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVader View Post
                Very nice POP, I love collecting hats so I will enter again...

Clarence

Hey Clarence, please tell us what you DON'T collect. So far we know you collect:

- guns
                - Star Wars models
                - Challenge coins
                - fishing gear
                - boats
                - hats
                - tolling motors

Those are just the things I can remember off the top of my head.
                I collect lots of Peshitta too. Some call me a hoarder, but buddy, you got even me beat! lol

Comment

Nice hat and karma. I'll sit this one out since I just scored on the enigma karma. Thanks for doing.
                  Ok I can go a couple ways

Comment

Originally posted by masterswimmer View Post

Hey Clarence, please tell us what you DON'T collect. So far we know you collect:

- guns
                    - Star Wars models
                    - Challenge coins
                    - fishing gear
                    - boats
                    - hats
                    - tolling motors

Those are just the things I can remember off the top of my head.
                    I collect lots of Peshitta too. Some call me a hoarder, but buddy, you got even me beat! lol
                    lol,yeah I collect a lot of stuff but you probably got me beat as of right now when it comes to guns but I would need to explain that on another thread why..

Clarence

I could probably could get away with a 52 inch shaft but if I could get a 54 inch shaft that would be great as I could always adjust the length of the shaft

Comment

I almost forgot about this! Aren't there any other entrants??? lol
                      Colonel Sanders

Comment

Me thinks you've already given one away to every member already. Your generosity has come full circle

Comment

Originally posted by masterswimmer View Post
                          Me thinks you've already given one away to every member already. Your generosity has come full circle
                          Almost. I know there are some regulars that don't have one...
                          Colonel Sanders

Comment

POP I think MS is correct on you given everyone one..There maybe a few who do not have one..

Comment

Ok...I guess I will draw a winner tomorrow night. LOL
                              Colonel Sanders

Comment

Working...
                              X