automotive tools for some kid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automotive tools for some kid

I have a fair amount of duplicate tools, i.e. Ratchets,Socket Sets, maybe some GearWrenches
    missing one or two items as at one time I had multiple sets of tools at many Dept of Corrections facilities
    Lansing Correctional, Attica, Groveland, Albion, etc

soooo...
    anyways, don't need this many tools anytime before I croak

before I solicit my church, does anyone know a kid, or two that likes working on automoblies
    and comes from a pretty broke family ..?

I will pay the shipping for anyone out of town
    “The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

That's pretty classy Norm. Nobody comes to my mind.
    Athiest. Because... science

Comment

Kudos to you, hope you make some young man happy. Church may be the way to go, more likely the youngster will put them to use instead of selling them.
      I must say I love beavers.

Comment

Good on you Norm!
        Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own. President-Elect Donald J Trump

Comment

Just a thought.... Have you thought about reaching out to the BOCES school and talking to the auto shop teacher to see if he knew a student?
          www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
          Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
          Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Comment

great thought, MC !!

I put together 3 sets of decent tools

Boy Scouts got one gone
            Personal recommendation the second

I will definitely look to BOCES
            and
            as I statted

I will ship any wheres reasonable at my expense
            “The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

Comment

Damn nice of you Norm!

Comment

Originally posted by Cgrutt View Post
                Good on you Norm!
                I am keeping the "seasoned" Snappy stuff I got from You, CG ..

Comment

Originally posted by Norm DeGuerre View Post

I am keeping the "seasoned" Snappy stuff I got from You, CG ..
                  I don't know why but thought you bought some Craftsman from me??? What Snapon did you get? Hope by "seasoned" you are happy with whatever I sold you. Try my best to only sell good tools.
                  Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own. President-Elect Donald J Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Cgrutt View Post

I don't know why but thought you bought some Craftsman from me??? What Snapon did you get? Hope by "seasoned" you are happy with whatever I sold you. Try my best to only sell good tools.
                    sure I am happy ..
                    You used your tools thats what they are for ..

Comment

Working...
                    X