X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARFAB View Post
    See, theres so many subforums I didn't even see it

Comment

I can give you a reference point of a great site I have been a member of for a LONG time Missouri Whitetails, they have it together.

Comment

Now we got a spark going lets keep talking it up 4 pages and a new site from Big John Thanks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cgrutt View Post
          Hey USMC, what are our latest stats as far as views per month, etc.? I wasn't under the impression we were dead, LOL...
          Over 35,000 views in last 30 days
          www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
          Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
          Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Comment

Unique page views or hits? Big difference

Comment

This is 30 day stats
              www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
              Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
              Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Comment

Last one to post wins?

Comment

I don't think the 35K is either a unique page view or "hits", it seems to be the number of times a user navigated or refreshed a page (same page counted multiple times). As I understand "Hits" it would count multiple elements loaded on a page multiple times (e.g., a page with three pictures would be counted as 4 hits each time page and pictures are loaded). Is that right?

From Google Analytics:

A pageview is defined as a view of a page on your site that is being tracked by the Analytics tracking code. If a user clicks reload after reaching the page, this is counted as an additional pageview. If a user navigates to a different page and then returns to the original page, a second pageview is recorded as well.

A unique pageview, as seen in the Content Overview report, aggregates pageviews that are generated by the same user during the same session. A unique pageview represents the number of sessions during which that page was viewed one or more times.
                  Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own. President-Elect Donald J Trump

Comment

Working...
                  X