How American Students (UC Berkeley) React to the U.S. vs the ISIS Flags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How American Students (UC Berkeley) React to the U.S. vs the ISIS Flags

My God this just makes me sick. it really shouldn't surprise me like it does, but i honestly feel sick about it.

Disgusting pieces of $hit. Too bad their parents didn't exercise their pro-choice before they were hatched.

Comment

They should all be drawn and quartered for treason if you ask me

Comment

it has me shopping for a new flag to mount to my truck. i feel like at a minimum i need to somehow overcompensate for these kinds of pieces of trash.
        https://www.flagsexpress.com/product...an-flag-er.htm
        seems like something like this would be ok on the road, right?

Comment

Originally posted by big flash View Post
          it has me shopping for a new flag to mount to my truck. i feel like at a minimum i need to somehow overcompensate for these kinds of pieces of trash.
          https://www.flagsexpress.com/product...an-flag-er.htm
          seems like something like this would be ok on the road, right?
          Looks perfect bf. I'm assuming you're talking about item # 010301

Comment

That is pretty twisted, but hey, this is Berkely we're talking about after all, where the Constitution goes to die.

Just to play devil's advocate, the video is clearly edited to prove a point. These always are. I have to imagine that there were at least some who agreed with the American flag portion and disagreed with the Isis segment that hit the cutting room floor.
            Sticky Lips at High Noon!

Comment

Originally posted by masterswimmer View Post

Looks perfect bf. I'm assuming you're talking about item # 010301
              I just ordered two of them. I'm gonna drape my house in it. Lol
              Sticky Lips at High Noon!

Comment

Originally posted by dwa12479 View Post
                I have to imagine that there were at least some who agreed with the American flag portion and disagreed with the Isis segment that hit the cutting room floor.
                i sure as hell hope so.

i went to a pretty dang liberal college here in ny. i joked that i filled their lesser known redneck quota. but even there, there were a lot of other proud americans besides me. of course that was a few years ago, so it may be even worse there now too.

Comment

Originally posted by big flash View Post

i sure as hell hope so.

i went to a pretty dang liberal college here in ny. i joked that i filled their lesser known redneck quota. but even there, there were a lot of other proud americans besides me. of course that was a few years ago, so it may be even worse there now too.
                  I also went to a very liberal college, in NH, albeit a loooong time ago. Even though it was a liberal school I still had a professor my freshman year that had the gumption to say to our class that if any of us were black or Jewish we should not consider living in that town after graduation.

Bottom line, liberal schools try their hardest to indoctrinate the malleable minds of the young. Some of us take away the process of thinking for oneself. I'm guessing they'd think they failed with my education/indoctrination.

BTW, I was born a member of the tribe.

Comment

• thughes
                    thughes commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Didn't figure you for a Cleveland Indians fan.....

• masterswimmer
                    masterswimmer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How do you know I wasn't referencing the Atlanta Braves?
                Working...
                X