No announcement yet.

CZ 455 Lux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back from range, pretty happy with rifle so far. Shooting a little high at 25 yrds but grouping reasonably well. Tried some Federal target, Norma Match, CCI std, velocity and CCI mini-mags. All 40 gr. Seemed to like the mini mags best.

Lowered the rear sight a tad. Not going to win any shooting awards but would have passed the NRA qualification test. Still thinking about getting a rear peep, but more comfortable now that I don't really need it. 10 Rounds each from benchrest (upper left), standing unsupported (center) and prone (lower right), respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgrutt View Post
      Just got back from range, pretty happy with rifle so far. Shooting a little high at 25 yrds but grouping reasonably well. Tried some Federal target, Norma Match, CCI std, velocity and CCI mini-mags. All 40 gr. Seemed to like the mini mags best.

Lowered the rear sight a tad. Not going to win any shooting awards but would have passed the NRA qualification test. Still thinking about getting a rear peep, but more comfortable now that I don't really need it. 10 Rounds each from benchrest (upper left), standing unsupported (center) and prone (lower right), respectively.

nice groups, nice shooting!!!! "aim small, miss small"-which movie????
      I'm confused!!!!!

Comment

Got back to the range today. Everything is at 25 yrs with the open sights. I really suck, LOL...

Federal Target 40 Gr

CCI Mini Mags 40 Gr, two outliers but still would have "passed" the NRA pre-qualification shoot.

Some 5 round groups at benchrest with CCI Mini Mags 40 gr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor Jerry View Post

nice groups, nice shooting!!!! "aim small, miss small"-which movie????
          The Patriot
          www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
          Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
          Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Comment

Originally posted by usmcveteran View Post

The Patriot
            Took you folks long enough!!
            I'm confused!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X