Online ammo buying restrictions by state

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online ammo buying restrictions by state

As with gun laws, there are restrictions for buying ammo online based on your state. Here’s a brief overview of some restrictions, but always check your own state laws!

ONLINE AMMO BUYING RESTRICTIONS BY STATE - As with gun laws, there are restrictions for buying ammo online based on your state

FYI CA law just changed 1/1 may want to update your link.

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wash...to-gun-stores/

Comment

Is my memory correct in they it's illegal for the seller to ship it to you but not illegal as you the buyer to receive it if they nails it to you?
      www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
      Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
      Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Comment

Originally posted by usmcveteran View Post
        Is my memory correct in they it's illegal for the seller to ship it to you but not illegal as you the buyer to receive it if they nails it to you?
        That's my understanding of how it works in NY. And since it's a state law, it holds no merit out of state, so the seller can't actually be charged with anything, so it's a useless law. IIRC.
        Old enough to know better, still too young to care

Comment

It will be interesting to see how many sellers will continue to ship to CA and how many will stop. If their mail order ammo supply dries up I was thinking we could start an online underground partnership with Calguns.net. It could be like match.com for ammo buyers. People could post what they want/need, and forum members could post offers to sell it to them. When a buyer and seller match up on an agreed price, the ammo ships.

My guess is that certain online retailers will continue to sell to CA, but if not, could be fun to create our own perfectly legal 'grey market' forum.
          NRA Life Member
          NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
          www.unconvictedfelon.com
          www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

Comment

Who still ships to NY? Anyone?
            www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
            Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
            Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Comment

• WARFAB
              WARFAB commented
              Editing a comment
              There are at least a few places. I caught a sale on 9mm and split an order of 500 with a coworker a few months ago.

Originally posted by WARFAB View Post
            It will be interesting to see how many sellers will continue to ship to CA and how many will stop. If their mail order ammo supply dries up I was thinking we could start an online underground partnership with Calguns.net. It could be like match.com for ammo buyers. People could post what they want/need, and forum members could post offers to sell it to them. When a buyer and seller match up on an agreed price, the ammo ships.

My guess is that certain online retailers will continue to sell to CA, but if not, could be fun to create our own perfectly legal 'grey market' forum.
            Yeah not sure how I feel about this maybe need a legal opinion. Me thinks FUAC would want to designate us as sellers of ammunition. FUAC. Yeah, FUAC.

Comment

Guys, with the good purpose I want to tell you where you can get help for applicaton FFL license. On the ffltrust website you can get the application for a license correctly. They will acquaint with the latest innovations in the law in order to avoid mistakes in submitting an application. I hope I helped you, since I personally checked this company.
              Our Federal Firearms License guides are comprehensive, detailed and jam-packed with useful and practical information.
              Last edited by Bossy; 10-14-2018, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Old enough to know better, still too young to care

Comment

Working...
                X