Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying a Scope - What is important and what not.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMC View Post
    cause I might not understand
    Nothing personal man, I don't even know you. I do know Mek, however, and that was the first thing that came to mind when I read your post. Mek is sort of our resident firearms expert around these parts and I don't understand much of what he has to say but would place my life in his good hands when it comes to his vast knowledge and experience. Demeanor aside, he knows his stuff when it comes to firearms (and food, freedom and freaks, LOL).
    Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own. President-Elect Donald J Trump

Comment

Still waiting to be impressed and your correct you don't know me so how about lets keep the smart ass comments off the board I was trying to answer USMC's question about parallax.
      If you don't know what it is you can't know if it is important to you and I really didn't think this traveling side show was answering anything just asking more questions and answering none

Comment

WOW, if I may borrow one of Mek's phrases, chillax mang. Definitely not how we roll around here.
        Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own. President-Elect Donald J Trump

Comment

Working...
        X