Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have just enough funds left in my wallet for one more gun purchase. Should I?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by usmcveteran View Post
    Pics lol?
    Ok, ok, already! lol

Not the best pics, but it started raining, again, so I had to take the pictures inside.

At a weight of only about 8 pounds, this rifle should have a pretty solid kick behind it with the 7.62x51/.308 round.

I still have to get a bayonet that attaches to the front tube below. They are plentiful enough.

This is the 100 meter sight setting. Open sights.

For 200, 300, or 400 meters, you turn the wheel in the rear sight to the appropriate peep hole such as the one seen here.

"I ask, Sir, what is dinner? It is the whole chicken. To pluck the chicken is the best and most effectual way to prepare them."
    Colonel Sanders

That is a NICE looking bunch of meat!

I can still find a use for my thumb, even though it no longer has a hole to finger.

I could have been enjoying his nuts.

Comment

Thank you finally lol! Looks very nice!
      www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
      Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
      Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Comment

Nice POP
        Athiest. Because... science

Comment

I was down in Poughkeepsie for work yesterday, and stopped at Collectors. That place has everything and anything gun related. Found a bayo for the FR8.

"I ask, Sir, what is dinner? It is the whole chicken. To pluck the chicken is the best and most effectual way to prepare them."
          Colonel Sanders

I can still find a use for my thumb, even though it no longer has a hole to finger.

Comment

Lots of cool features on that rifle. The rear sight setup seems particularly cool. Very cool.
            NRA Life Member
            NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
            www.unconvictedfelon.com
            www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by WARFAB View Post
              Lots of cool features on that rifle. The rear sight setup seems particularly cool. Very cool.
              This is why I wanted the rifle. It is so different than the usual Mauser, and yet is in a very popular caliber.
              Colonel Sanders

Comment

Took apart the cleaning kit storage tube, so you can see what exactly it consists of for parts.

Notice the little blister packs of oil that came with the cleaning kit.

Also, I didn't mention it before, but the "flash hider", along with some blanks, is used for launching grenades.

I also picked up a battle pack of Nato hp ammo when I got the bayonet the other day.

Colonel Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by Pissed Off Patriot View Post
                  Also, I didn't mention it before, but the "flash hider", along with some blanks, is used for launching grenades.
                  Does that require an attachment like the M1 Garand launcher?

NRA Life Member
                  NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
                  www.unconvictedfelon.com
                  www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by WARFAB View Post

Does that require an attachment like the M1 Garand launcher?
                    No. The flash suppressor is the grenade attachment point.
                    Colonel Sanders

Comment

Working...
                    X