Well, this guy is screwed.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norm DeGuerre View Post
    and the newly minted Defendant could not have known, nor had prior knowledge of the criminal record of the deceased
    Yeah, I'm aware the defender (probably) didn't know of their prior arrest record. But I think I heard the female had something crazy like 20 prior felony convictions. So a person with 20 prior felonies gets let back out on the street...... so they can ruin some guy's life because he defended his home when they broke in? If that's the end result of all this it's a travesty of the New Yorkistan legal system.

If the 20 felony figure is correct, the perps should have either been kept in prison or kept on a super short electronic leash. Best case scenario is this guy's life gets turned completely upside down and he loses a lot of money because of a judge's foolish decision.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    www.unconvictedfelon.com
    www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

Comment

Keep in mind, he's not charged with anything around the actual shooting, or the fact that the people died, he's "only" being charged for the "illegal" gun.
      Old enough to know better, still too young to care

Comment

• Norm DeGuerre
        Norm DeGuerre commented
        Editing a comment
        yet ...
        my opinion is it will go to a grand jury

in Texas ...
      You may shoot your neighbors intruders ..
      “The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

Comment

Originally posted by Cgrutt View Post
        Kill two home intruders with a gun go to jail... sounds like NYistan to me. He should of killed them with a bat or kitchen knife. FUAC. Heller only applies in free America.
        Kill 2 babies directly from the womb... be hailed as a brave hero exercising your reproductive rights
        Sticky Lips at High Noon!

Comment

On the bright side: his gofundme page has exceeded the $10k goal and is up to about $12k.

On the dark side: his home was condemned so now he's homeless.

Added detail to the story: there was a getaway driver involved with the two burglars who hasn't been charged with anything at this point.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/06...is-home-763069
          NRA Life Member
          NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
          www.unconvictedfelon.com
          www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

Comment

• Norm DeGuerre
            Norm DeGuerre commented
            Editing a comment
            fukkn bastards
            send him to Jail, they intend to sell his Residence