SAFE Act Mistaken Confiscation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAFE Act Mistaken Confiscation

Has anyone heard any stories of the SAFE act successfully confiscating the firearms of a dangerous person? All I've heard about is law abiding citizens having their guns taken. No idea if that's just because mistakes make bigger news than effective confiscations. I suspect that if a horrible criminal who was likely to go on a killing spree had his guns confiscated due to the SAFE act, princess Andy and his minions would be shouting it from the rooftops.

https://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2017/...ns-gun-rights/
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    www.unconvictedfelon.com
    www.facebook.com/blackcoyotesrt

I was thinking of his cannon.

and ..
    his guns are all scratched up as they threw them in the trunk
    he had to pay for an attorney
    and
    no one is responsible, no one to sue

moral of the story ..??

don't answer the door
    “The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

Comment

All the more reason why I do not own pistols in this State, chances are if he didn't have a pistol permit they never would of known if he owned guns. One of the articles I read said when the states doctors determine you are metally unfit they check state records to see if you own guns, and last I checked a 4473 and NICS check is federal, pistol permits would be the only "state" records I could think of that lists any of your guns (outside of NYC that is)
      Last edited by ADK2ndClub; 08-03-2017, 07:31 AM.

Comment

I should mention that Monroe County Judge Elma Bellini routinely signs confiscation warrants for PP Holders that are arrested for DWI
        note that I did not state " CONVICTED "
        simply Arrested
        this C**T needs to get un-elected just like Astacio
        “The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

Comment

Originally posted by ADK2ndClub View Post
          All the more reason why I do not own pistols in this State, chances are if he didn't have a pistol permit they never would of known if he owned guns. One of the articles I read said when the states doctors determine you are metally unfit they check state records to see if you own guns, and last I checked a 4473 and NICS check is federal, pistol permits would be the only "state" records I could think of that lists any of your guns (outside of NYC that is)
          Ditto.

I probably would have applied for one by now, if not for the SAFE Act.
          "I ask, Sir, what is dinner? It is the whole chicken. To pluck the chicken is the best and most effectual way to prepare them."
          Colonel Sanders

That is a NICE looking bunch of meat!

I can still find a use for my thumb, even though it no longer has a hole to finger.

I could have been enjoying his nuts.

Comment

Working...
          X