Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M 37 Ithaca Deerslayer 20 ga. 20in. bbl.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE

M 37 Ithaca Deerslayer 20 ga. 20in. bbl.

For sale is a very nice condition Model 37 Ithaca Deerslayer 20ga. with a 20 in. smooth bore bbl with rifle sights. Chamber is 2-3/4". Receiver is factory drilled and tapped for scope base. This is the deluxe model with the checkered fore end rather than the standard corn cob style. It was produced in Ithaca, NY.
    Year of manufacture according to the numbers is 1984.

The gun is clean with no rust and nothing more than a few minor handling marks/dings in the wood. It does have a recoil pad and leather sling.

Being the short barrel version it would probably make a decent home defense gun especially for a person of smaller stature or a woman. Looking for $450. PM with questions or requests for specific pictures.
    Thanks,
    Anthony
    Last edited by Tony; 10-08-2018, 12:16 PM.

nice iron ..!!
    classic Ithaca, you just can not buy stuff like this anymore
    “The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power in power.” – Gerry Spence

Comment

Established in Ithaca, NY in 1880, now made in Upper Sandusky, Ohio... Kind of sad not made in NY anymore although they are still an excellent shotgun.

Great for lefties having bottom ejection. I do like the solid top steel receiver, keeps the weather out...
      Last edited by Tony; 10-08-2018, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Any offers on this very nice Ithaca, NY made shotgun? Worst I can say is "no thanks" and I will not be rude about it...

No cost NICS check with purchase...
        Last edited by Tony; 10-10-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X