Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE

Marlin 336A, 30-30

Before it goes to gunbroker I figured I would give you cheapskates a shot, lol. For sale is a never fired Marlin 336A, 30-30 lever action rifle, a minor scratch on the stock but could be corrected, purchased new by me and never fired. All NY state and federal laws apply, must be transferred via a FFL at purchasers cost, will ship to a FFL at purchasers cost, $400.00.
    I'm confused!!!!!

Beautiful, glws

Comment

Hey, I resemble that remark, anyways, nice piece but set on 30-30 unless you have a Savage 99 hiding somewhere. What else you got to send down the road? Always on the lookout for lever guns.
      I must say I love beavers.

Comment

Originally posted by harleyhutch View Post
        Hey, I resemble that remark, anyways, nice piece but set on 30-30 unless you have a Savage 99 hiding somewhere. What else you got to send down the road? Always on the lookout for lever guns.
        Set on a 30-30, that Marlin is a 30-30, typo?? Might be thinning the herd, stagnant stuff taking up too much safe space and tying up some dough!! Up next might be a knock around Winchester 1300 with a field barrel on it. Had a nice savage 99 but sold it last year, it was in 300 savage.
        I'm confused!!!!!

Comment

Not to kill your thread but I'm donating a Win 1300 to the BSA at the end of month. Bought it a while back and never shot it. Figured the Scouts would be better off with it than me... Maybe have to rethink that if anybody is interested shoot me a pm...

Comment

Originally posted by Cgrutt View Post
            Not to kill your thread but I'm donating a Win 1300 to the BSA at the end of month. Bought it a while back and never shot it. Figured the Scouts would be better off with it than me... Maybe have to rethink that if anybody is interested shoot me a pm...
            No worries here, I would sell it and get what you can, the 1300's are run of the mill and mine is a used beat around scattergun. You give a lot in time and dedication to the BSA,-give time, sell the gun. A stretch from "leave the gun, take the cannoli". JMHO

never used mine, taking up space, etc
            I'm confused!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor Jerry View Post

No worries here, I would sell it and get what you can, the 1300's are run of the mill and mine is a used beat around scattergun. You give a lot in time and dedication to the BSA,-give time, sell the gun. A stretch from "leave the gun, take the cannoli". JMHO

never used mine, taking up space, etc
              Thanks, I posted it up. Actually a 1200...

Comment

Bump and avid arms discount applied, great, never fired 30/30 rifle at $350.00 !!!!
                I'm confused!!!!!

Comment

Is this still for sale? Someone was looking for a 30-30 lever at NYGF. I posted link...

Comment

Originally posted by Cgrutt View Post
                    Is this still for sale? Someone was looking for a 30-30 lever at NYGF. I posted link...
                    It is still for sale, if you could pass it all along for me.
                    I'm confused!!!!!

Comment

Will do...

Comment

No doubt the marlin 336 30 30 is my favorite rifle, and i was having one before Covid with gold trigger on it. This one looks brand new, great deal at this price.

Comment

I never go for a walk around the property without my lever 30-30
                          one of the few things not stolen I guess they do not look that attractive
                          Years ago, people even hunted Bear with them

Comment

Holy zombie thread
                            Old enough to know better, still too young to care

Comment

• WARFAB
                              WARFAB commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Resurrected by a first time poster no less.
                          Working...
                          X