X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONE

8' Brunswick slate pool table with accessories

Anybody know of a gun club, FD, KOC, VFW, etc that could use a nice pool table? Free to good home. No shipping on this one but may be able to deliver reasonable distance from Newburgh NY area. Buyer to assemble. $150 if you want it for personal use...
    Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own. President-Elect Donald J Trump

Originally posted by Cgrutt View Post
    Anybody know of a gun club, FD, KOC, VFW, etc that could use a nice pool table? Free to good home. No shipping on this one but may be able to deliver reasonable distance from Newburgh NY area. Buyer to assemble. $150 if you want it for personal use...
    Cross posted on NYGF.
    Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own. President-Elect Donald J Trump

Comment

If I had room and lived closer I would pay more then that! Slate pool tables are the best! Also heavy as hell LOL
      www.AvidArms.com I'm STIHL out of conditioner!!
      Finally joined the ranks of broke homeowner
      Am I short stroking or going to fast?

I know he has a bush

Comment

Originally posted by usmcveteran View Post
        If I had room and lived closer I would pay more then that! Slate pool tables are the best! Also heavy as hell LOL
        If you wanted it I'd drive it out to you brother! No charge!

Comment

Probably same deal for a few of you other "regulars". Yeah, you know who you are. Speak up before it's gone. I may demand lodging and a BBQ dinner if out west, LOL....

Comment

Is Poughkeepsie too far? Thinking about it as a house warming gift for my son.

Comment

Got a pic?

Comment

If it's still available I will buy it.
                I'm confused!!!!!

Comment

DONE. Sorry MS, got to give this one to SJ. I owe him money, LOL...

Comment

Ha ha, I knew this was coming, I already worked out the financial end of it with Mrs. C, LOL .
                    I'm confused!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor Jerry View Post
                      If it's still available I will buy it.
                      SJ, I know for a fact CG won't take GC gift cards as payment!

Comment

All good my friend. Gotta balance the budget. FUAC should take lessons from you!

Comment

Working...
                        X